window weatherstripping

A handy person from NC says:
I am looking for similar or compatible weatherstripping. It fits into a slot at bottom of the window.

User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 58-170 and see if you could use this.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)