How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket

In this video we show you how to replace a Kenlin Rite Trak I socket with the Swisco 32-081 and 32-082 Kenlin sockets.
Discussions showing this video
Discussion # Of Replies Last Post Date
Do I have your Kenlin rite track parts? 2 Apr 6, 2020
Drawer Slide on Chester dawers 2 May 16, 2018
Bassett Drawer Slide/Socket 2 Jun 5, 2017
Drawer guides 2 Apr 1, 2016
case runner 4 Sep 29, 2015
Broken Armoire drawers 2 Sep 14, 2015
Merlin case runner 32-076 2 Mar 23, 2015
Drawer Guide 2 Apr 14, 2014
Have a question about this video?
Use this form to ask questions or to share your experiences regarding this video. Every discussion will be reviewed and answered by our experts.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at
32-076 : Kenlin Case Runner
Price: $1.55
Kenlin Case Runner
32-081 : Kenlin Drawer Socket
Price: $1.55
Kenlin Drawer Socket
32-082 : Heavy Duty Kenlin Socket
Price: $2.80
Heavy Duty Kenlin Socket