Pella screen door plastic handle

A home owner from Kintnersville PA says:

I have five Pella screen doors that I believe are proline series. Installed 1997-1998 they are gray but also have weathered for 25+ years. Need to replace all five exterior plastic handles. Two are broken or missing

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F8BF1FD1-5FD0-4E5A-A7E3-D591920A7E44.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We carry the 83-128 Pella ProLine Screen latch, and I suggest you start here and compare with your original hardware to see if you think it could work for you. Let me know what you find.

Dimensions for 83-128
Dimensions for 83-128

A home owner from Kintnersville PA says:
I measured the one and it is an exact match to the external dimensions of 1" and 4 3/4";
1/8" thick.

Should work?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That's certainly promising, and in any event the 83-128 is our closest match--I think it's the best bet you're going to find, short of appealing to Pella directly. I advise giving it a try; if by some chance it doesn't fit, you could always return it. View our Return Policy here. Let us know how you make out. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.