34B Channel Balance replacement

A handy person from 27540 says:
I do have 4 windows that uses the same balance , I need the balance and also the other parts , the shoe and pins

I did buy the "S795-34" but it turned out it is bigger the window frame. so I think I picked the wrong one, or wrong size. please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T-lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe and pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar length
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You are correct that you balance is a similar design to the S795 but it uses a smaller channel, as well as the 15-230 T-lock shoe. We can supply the replacements that you need but it would be a custom order. To get started, we would need to see the clip attached to the end of the pulley cord of an undamaged balance assembly. We'll also need to confirm the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. 

Dimensions for 15-230
Dimensions for 15-230

If you'd like to send back the balances you purchased, our return policy can be found here

We also offer the 26-448 pivot bar commonly used with the 15-30 T-lock. Review the dimensions below to confirm they match up to yours. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 26-448
Dimensions for 26-448

I hope this is the needed image, I have 4 windows ,so (8 balances ) and shoes and pins
, can you quote me the custom order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pulley screw tab
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pulley clip
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, we just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. Keep in mind that the pivot bars are not included in the custom order, but you can add them to your cart directly from the product page with the custom link. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else!

just to double check , the quote and for balance and shoe , I only need to add the pivot bars. also can I add when order couple of extra shoe, since it seems to break easily.
Profile picture of Casey

Correct, the order link includes the balance channels with the 15-230 attached.  You can add the pivot bar and any extra 15-230 T-lock shoes to your order directly from our website.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.