Balancer rod replacement

A home owner from Colorado says:
Hello,

I'm looking to replace a balancer rod that is broken. I included the stamp that is on it. Do you carry this particular one? If additional photos are needed, I am happy to provide them. Also, does it make sense to replace both if only one is broken?

Thanks!

Beth
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26 5 Balance Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Assembly
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Beth,

Thanks for writing in! I am confident we can supply you with the replacement balances you need but I will need to see additional photos to ensure we are providing your with the correct recommendation.

I'll need to see clear photos of the front of both top and bottom nylon attachments. I'll also need to see a photo of the pulley system located in the center of the balance. 

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Hi! Is this what you are looking for? I have never dealt with these before so I am new to this.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17127054574756391064947113239384.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17127054819202572990626232861591.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17127054948333590434066425911860.jpg

Thanks for the photos, they help a great deal! Your balance appears to be either the S380-27 with a 1" shoe or the S385-27 with a 1-3/32" shoe. To determine which series you need for your replacement, you'll need to confirm the depth measurement of your bottom shoe.

Since your balance has 26 5 stamp, you can select the 2650 stamp option.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

This is great, thank you! I think it is the 1 3/32" option. What is your return policy if I am incorrect?

Thanks again!

I'm happy to help! We have a 30 day return policy. The entire policy can be reviewed here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I might be able to assist with.

Have a great day!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.