Bay window

Home Owner from Staten Island New York
May 10, 2024 8:07 am
I need to replace all operators and whatever comes with it for bay window. Parts got rasted
roto base image
2 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 3:22 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello!

We're happy to help with this. Can you fully open the window and show us the operator's arms? That should help us narrow down your replacement options. 

May 10, 2024 3:32 pm
I did. Thank you
ROTO casement operator ROTO casement operator ROTO casement operator ROTO casement operator
4 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 3:53 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Perfect, thank you! I recommend you have a look at the 39-329 and 39-330 operators. Your hinge set looks like it needs to be replaced too so see the 36-048. Review the specifications for these parts and see if they match up with your old hardware.

We also sell the 39-553 and 39-554 sash brackets, as well as the 39-232 folding handle for the operators. Just note that these parts, and the hinge set, are sold separately. 

Alternate image for 39-329
Alternate image for 39-329

Side profile view with measurements

Alternate image for 39-330
Alternate image for 39-330

May 10, 2024 5:16 pm
Thank you so much. If parts do not feet , can I return them? Do you also sell mesh for windows?
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 13, 2024 7:43 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Yes! Our return policy can be found here. We also sell screen mesh; our full selection is here

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts