Bracket for shower door

A quick learner from Columbus, Ohio says:
I have a sliding, framed shower doors. The bracket that mounts to the top of the doors which holds the door and has the rollers has broke, I can not find a replacement. The markings on the door are below. The brackets are bronze in color. Would you have a replacement?

CARDINAL
TEMPERED
ANSI Z97.1-200 (MAYBE ANOTHER NUMBER 8 OR 9)
16GFR 1201 II
SGCC-2575 1/4 UA
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to start by seeing photos of the part that you need to compare to our inventory. In the meantime, you're welcome to look through our selection of shower hardware here. Thank you! 

See attached photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller front
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller back
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for the shower roller shown in your photos. Our closest option would be the 10-153 but the dimensions would be the determining factor. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Alternate image for 10-153
Alternate image for 10-153

Ok I would like to order 4 of them. Will there be instructions as well?
Profile picture of Casey

We cannot process orders through this thread, but you are welcome to purchase the 10-153 directly on our website or give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929.

As for installation, we do not have written instructions but this part uses a 1/4" binder post, which attaches the hanger base to the shower using the installation screw that comes with it. If you run into any problems, our return policy can be found here.  

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.