Can I return sash locks

A home owner from Arizona says:

Recently I received 4 of 90-272 as replacement for my Masterview windows. While the 2 1/4 size for the screw holes was correct, the depth of the "lock" flange was too long by about 1/4 inch. I think I may need to order 90-005 instead, but your website does not show the flange length for either version.

So can you confirm the flange length for the 90-005 or recommend a different model?

Also can I return the order for the 90-272's?

Thanks for your help.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If you're referring to the projection of the locking tongue that engages with the keeper, the 90-005 measures 3/8" long. As for the lock that you already purchased, you are welcome to review our return policy here. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005

A home owner from Arizona says:
Thanks for the help. I will place a new order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.