Door Rollers

A quick learner from Illinois says:

Hello, Can you please contact me.

Thank you.

Mario

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see photos of your original roller removed from the door to compare to our inventory. Please also include written-out dimensions such as the housing height, width, and wheel diameter. Thank you! 

Hello, Casey

The height is, 1-1/4
The width is 12-1-4.
Ii did not measure the diameter of the wheels. They are much larger than the ones that are available at the big box stores. I have enclosed a few pictures.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2975.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2976.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2973.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2974.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. Your photos look like a match to the 81-156 but the dimensions are a bit different than the ones you provided. I would recommend starting by comparing the measurements below to see if this could work for your repair. 

Alternate image for 81-156
Alternate image for 81-156

Hello, Casey. If I purchase those rollers and they do not work out for me, can I return them?

What is your return policy?

If I am able to return them? I will go ahead and order those rollers that you feel are similar to what I have.

Kind regards,

Mario
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, you are welcome to review our return policy here. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.