Drawer Slide Bracket

A handy person from Spring,Tx says:
We had this bracket break off of our cabinet and there is nothing I could find locally here. Does your product number 32-025 fit this? The only difference I see is the width of where the bracket goes mine is 3/8 and yours is 7/16. Everything else I think is close enough especially if I use two new brackets from you. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231228_101226.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231228_100951.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during the holiday season. I do recognize your old socket and I can verify that our 32-025 is our closest possible match. As for whether or not it will work, that's harder to answer. Truth be told I've heard mixed reports on this particular application. Some customers tell me it's a bad fit and won't interact properly with the track, others tell me that it's a suitable match. Just last week I had a customer tell me it worked perfectly without any adaptation.

I'm sorry to say that user experience will vary. I'm not sure exactly what the deciding factor is, but I can say with confidence that I've never personally had any issues with it. If you wanted peace of mind, you can see our return policy here.

A handy person from Spring,Tx says:
Your 32-025 did not work because it hung too low but I am glad I ordered your 32-094 at the same time, as that one matched up better. Lennar built these homes with cheap cabinets and hardware but I am glad you had a replacement part to fix my issue. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240108_102616.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240108_102658.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thanks for the verification, I'm sure this information will help other customers in the future. I'll definitely add it to my records.

Best of luck with the rest of your project and please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
SWISCO 32-025 Hanging Rail Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.