Drawer bracket for Merrilat cabinet

A quick learner from USA says:
I need the right side bracket and hope the photo is good enough for you to decide what I need. Please let me know if you can help me.

Other then the shape of the back the measurements you have on your diagram from what I can tell are the same as 32-146.

I was thinking 32-012 looked like a closer match if the measurements are the same. It looks to me that the bracket is glued on and not screwed if that makes a difference.

No screws in it. At this point it doesn't matter to me, I just want to get the drawer back in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom Bracket.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, your Merillat drawer guides are no longer available. The 32-119 or 32-012 are the only possible replacements that we carry. I've known many customers to successfully use these as replacements but you would need some way to screw these to the back cabinet wall. Take a look and compare the dimensions below to determine the best replacement option for your drawer. Thank you. 

Side view of 32-119
Side view of 32-119

Detail of 32-119
Detail of 32-119

Profile diagram of 32-012
Profile diagram of 32-012

Alternate view of 32-012
Alternate view of 32-012

Detail of 32-012
Detail of 32-012

A quick learner from USA says:
I think the 32-012 is the best one but to be on the safe side can you send my both the 32-012 and the 32-119 ? After all it's only $4 and one is bound to work and the other can be a spare. Figure up how much and we can put it on a credit card.

Thank you !
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we are not able to process orders through this thread but you are welcome to order both parts directly on our website. You can also give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 for assistance. If needed, our return policy can be found here

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.