I have a broken slide guide from our Destination by Century dresser drawer

A home owner from Hendersonville, NC says:
The white plastic guide is 3 1/16" x 1 7/8". The slide opening is 1 1/8" wide and 9/32" tall. Entrance is 11/16".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4724.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 32-118. See if you could use this as a replacement. 

A home owner from Matteson illinois says:
I have a furniture set by Bassett bought in 2009 looks like the 32-118 that you sell.
Is that the only dresser slide like that one that you sell.?
Only the one size for the dresser slides?
Have anyone purchased it for the Bassett dresser that you can recall?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell a few such drawer guides like the 32-118. You can see our full selection here. As for whether this is commonly used in Bassett dressers, I can't really say for sure. That's definitely a name I hear every now and then, but nothing definitive. I don't advise relying on brand names alone, anyway. It's a much idea to go by the size and design of the part itself.

A home owner from Irvine, CA says:
I also have several broken slide guide from our Destination on a few different Century dresser drawers. The dimensions are the same as those given by a different homeowner:
"The white plastic guide is 3 1/16" x 1 7/8". The slide opening is 1 1/8" wide and 9/32" tall. Entrance is 11/16".

I just ordered 6 replacement slides and I will circle back to let everyone know if they work when they arrive.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thank you for the order, and please let us know how well it worked. Whether or not you were successful, it will still be very useful data for our records.

In the meantime, you can see our return policy here for peace of mind.

SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.