Mirrored Closet Door - Upper Nylon Guides

A home owner from El Dorado Hills, CA says:

I'm looking for the nylon top guide as shown in pics. I have been able to determine that either the PrimeLine N 6657 or Slide-Co 163119 might be modified to work as long as the tab with the mounting hole could be shortened. Nobody seems to carry either of these any longer. The upper metal guide trough is 1 1/4" wide. The nylon guide in the attached pics is 1" wide (if both end tabs were in place). The mounting hole is centered 1/2" below the top surface on the nylon guide.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have (4) doors sliding mirror closet doors and would like to replace all of the guides.

Thanks, Don 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side pic.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top pic.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hole pic.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unforutnately, I was unable to locate an exact match for your top mirror guide but we do offer the 80-046 patio door guide. The top across measures 1-1/8". The top guide does not have a hole, but if you are handy, you can drill a hole in the bottom section of the guide. Just keep in mind that parts are not able to be returned once they are modified. Our full return policy can be found here. Take a look and see what you think.

Alternate image for 80-046
Alternate image for 80-046

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.