Mortise lock for a Pella storm door

A home owner from Kansas City Ks says:
I am looking to for this lock thats from my pella storm door but havent had luck finding it locally. Can you guys help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

The closest we carry to your original lock style is the 40-194. Please review the dimensions below to see how they compare to your original. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

Alternate image for 40-194
Alternate image for 40-194

Alternate view of 40-194
Alternate view of 40-194

Yes I have seen this part on your web site but wanted to make sure because there is no other part that looks like close to it. If order the part and doesn't work can I return it for a refund?
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the lock is returnable. Please see our policy here and let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Thank you very much for your kindness and assistance with the information.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.