Need Screen Corner

A quick learner from USA says:
I have some screen frames from about 2000 the plastic corner clips have disintegrated. The square corner is 1" clip length 1"1/4 in addition to the 1" corner. Total of 2 1/4" I tried getting screens made however they aren't sturdy enough and 2 screws have to slide eg aren't fixed in place so window can be cleaned.

Square corner part is 1" total from corner to each tip is 2" and 1/4" each direction. So clip part that goes into screen frame is 1" and 1/4"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Corner
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen corner
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we'll need to start by confirming the exact thickness of the screen frame opening where the corner installs. That will help us narrow down your options. In the meantime, you're welcome to look through our selection here. Thank you! 

Width is 5/16 "
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I don't believe that your exact screen corner with a 1" square is still available. With that being said, take a look at the 95-187 corner key below to see if you might be able to use this corner in your screen frame.

Dimensions for 95-187
Dimensions for 95-187

I can try them to see if it would work. How would I order them?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You can purchase these corners directly on our website or you can give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 to order over the phone. If you run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.