Need replacement rollers for sliding closet door

A home owner from Upstate NY says:
Attaching photos of roller that needs replacement. You'll see it is stamped Sterling next to the adjustment screw. I included photos with measurements, but please let me know if you need any more.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sliding closet door roller
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there Jeff.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Have a look at the 23-011 and 23-012 closet rollers. These resemble what you show in your photos. Have a look at the specifications for each and see if one matches what you need.

Dimensions for 23-011
Dimensions for 23-011

Alternate view of 23-011
Alternate view of 23-011

Dimensions for 23-012
Dimensions for 23-012

Alternate view of 23-012
Alternate view of 23-012

A home owner from Upstate NY says:
the 23-011 is certainly the closer of the two, because yes, my bracket is a 1/4" offset. the screw spacing is off though. if you look at the 4th photo i shared i have an approx 1 5/8" space between screw holes. do you have another bracket that would match?

3/4" wheel
1/4" offset
1 5/8" (or thereabouts) screw spacing

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a closer match for your top closet roller with 1-5/8" hole spacing. The 23-011 may still work if you are able to make new installation holes in the door. If you decide to give it a try and run into any problems, our return policy can be found here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.