Not able to lock window due to broken parts

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
I am looking for a replacement part (as shown in attached pictures) for my window. I am not able to lock my window unless I push the broken part up to its place at the bottom of the upper window. Could you advice which part item that I need and if you would have any video(s) showing how to replace it?

Thank you.
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pic 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pic 3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It looks like you need new pivot bars. We can help with this, but there's loads of different kinds of pivot bars, as you can see here. If you can remove an undamaged one and show us a clear picture, we should be able to narrow down potential options for you. 

Thank you for your help. My son was able find the parts needed replacement from our window. I already placed the order from your website. Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob

That's great! Thanks so much for the business, it means a lot.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions.

Hello,

I ordered 4 pivot bars and also 4 pivot shoes, and the already arrived. However, the 4 pivot shoes ordered are bigger than the original ones on my window. Would you help telling me what pivot shoe that I need? Also, am I able to return the 4 pivot shoes that I wrongly ordered? Please see attached photo.

Thank you.
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

It's tough to say what would be best without knowing your exact dimensions, as there are quire a few different options. Based on the design alone, my best guess is our 15-212. Your next step should be to carefully compare our measurements to yours to verify that everything matches up. I'll share those below.

In the meantime, you can see our return policy here.

Alternate image for 15-212
Alternate image for 15-212

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.