Now window broken lock.

A home owner from Queens NYC says:
Im looking for this type of bow window lock. I have no reference number nor exact name. Lock measurements are. From hole to hole 3 9/16 inches, 1 centimeter wide that will fit the window original hole. Is there a lock similar that I can use to lock my window?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken casement lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named casement lock cut out
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! Our 38-096 and 38-139 come to mind. However, the installation hole centers for each differ from yours so you may want to double-check and make sure you're measuring from the center of each hole. Have a look at the rest of the specifications, especially the projection of the fork, and see how they compare with yours.

Side view of 38-096
Side view of 38-096

View of 38-096 Hole Centers
View of 38-096 Hole Centers

Alternate image for 38-139
Alternate image for 38-139

Alternate view of 38-139
Alternate view of 38-139

A home owner from Queens NYC says:
Hello, yes, I checked the measurements and they are fine. Hole to hole 3 9/16 inches, The fork measures 1 9/16 inches. Can you tell me which would be closer the the measurements I have? Attach find pictures. Greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5846.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5849.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to make out accurate dimensions from photos of a tape measure, unfortunately. However, you are more than welcome to purchase both and then return the one(s) that don't pan out. Our return policy can be found here

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.