Piece of window needed

A landlord from Maine says:
This is the piece that is supposed to slide into the Pivot Shoe? I think it's called? It's riveted into the side of the window. It wouldn't go in and i believe it is because it's bent so I tried to straighten it out and it snapped. I've attached some pics of the window sticker / warranty sticker as well. It's for an apartment I have somebody moving into soon and would like to get it fixed asap. It still opens and shuts fine because the right side still works (right side if your looking at the window from inside)

Any help is greatly appreciated thank you either way!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named warranty, pivot bar and NAMI label
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named warranty/ NAMI sticker
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! The part pictured here is called a pivot bar. However, I'm afraid yours is too damaged to identify. Would it be possible for us to see a photo of an undamaged version removed from the window sash? 

A landlord from Maine says:
Not really because I think they're riveted on so I can't really take out the other one without drilling them out.. I sent a couple photos of the warranty label is it possible to see what part it is with that information? I did order some from your website I just kind of assumed was the right ones but have yet to receive them but just figured it was worth a shot but I do have a tenant moving in next week so just trying to get it done by than if possible
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

The information on the stickers and labels doesn't help us ID your hardware, unfortunately. I do see that you ordered the 26-423 but we can't confirm if this is the proper replacement. Seeing an undamaged version of the pivot bar removed from the sash is the best way for us to help though I know that isn't ideal. Our return policy can be found here just in case. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.