Pivot lock shoe help!

A handy person from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
I have several vinyl replacement windows that have pivot lock shoes which have broken at the point that the spiral balance connects with them. I have yet to find a replacement part for the broken shoes. the issue is the thickness of the shoe. I have found 5/8 and 9/16, but I have not been able to find 11/16.).

For what it is worth - The spiral balances are red tipped, 29 inches long, and 9/16 (or 5/8).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1053.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1050.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1048.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1047.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your pivot shoe has a pretty large cam. With that in mind, start by taking a look at the 15-120. However, our thickness is 3/4". Could you double-check that for us just to be safe? 

Dimensions for 15-120
Dimensions for 15-120

Here are some more photos with dimensions. Further, I measured the depth of the channel the shoe fits in and it is less than 3/4 (but a little deeper than 5/8).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1060.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1061.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1066.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1067.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

This pivot shoe is the closest we have to your old one, unfortunately, but we just measured the thickness for the 15-120 and it is slightly less than 3/4" thick. The center cam also measures 1/2" wide by 5/16" high. You can find our return policy here just in case. 

That CAM is exactly the same as mine. I'll give it a try!
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.