Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2675.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2674.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2673.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2672.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2671.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

I'm afraid I can't ID your pivot bar from these photos. I would need to see a full view of an undamaged pivot bar removed from the sash. Let me know if that's something you can get for us! 

A handy person from California says:
Hi, uh, isn't that the first picture? Do you need a profile shot? Diagonal? Thought that the overhead shot would be enough?

Let me know what you need. TIA.
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies! We had trouble viewing your last photo on our end. This pivot bar was discontinued and is no longer available, according to our records. Our 26-396 is our best option but note that you would have to grind down the horns on the sides of the tip. I still can't promise it will work for you even then but it is the best we can offer, unfortunately. Take a look and see what you think. 

Keep in mind, modified items cannot be returned for a refund. You can see our return policy here

A handy person from California says:
Thanks! I ordered 6.
Profile picture of Emily

We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance and we'd be happy to help! 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.