Repalement handle for International aluminum sliding glass patio door

A home owner from California says:
Handle is old, no longer functions properly. Mine has an extra little knotch beyond what I've een online, the photos show this. I do not know how to identify the model of door I have, can anyone tell me how to do that? Also, I'm hoping based on the picts someone can point me to the correct replacement handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_182701.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_182715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_182721.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_182559.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_182637.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, are you able to provide the distance between the installation holes from center to center? At first sight, your handle set reminds me of the 82-060 style that has a 3" spacing. Take a look and let me know what you think! 

Alternate image for 82-060
Alternate image for 82-060

3" between mounting holes. The dimension marked 3/4 matches mine. So those two features match.

However, you can see in this photo there are two small teeth on the locking mechanism. There only seems to be one on the 82-060
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231004_182654.jpg
Do you have a handle with two instead of one small teeth?

If not, would the one-toothed handle work?
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately we cannot confirm if the difference will be an issue with function. I apologize for the inconvenience. If there is any uncertainty that it will work, please review our return policy here

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.