Replacement Lock

A quick learner from DC says:
Hi I have a lock like pictured in this form option D with the measurements shown. Inside the only number I saw was 5164 but no brand. Could you recommend a lockset?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5444.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I recall another customer a while back inquiring about the same type of replacement mortise latch. You can view that discussion here. It was mentioned to take a look at our 42-009 and see if this could be used in place of the original part. Review the specifications shown below and see what you think. Thank you!

Alternate view of 42-009
Alternate view of 42-009

Alternate view of 42-009
Alternate view of 42-009

Thank you! How much is the case itself length wise? Not with the face plate . I can't find that measurement in the pictures.
Profile picture of Casey

No problem. The mortise body measures 3-1/2" high. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks again what is the material of the door knobs hardware etc ? It says polished brass finish but what is actual material not the finish ?
Profile picture of Casey

I can tell you that they are metal, possibly steel, but we do not have a record of the exact materials used by the manufacturer, We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.