Replacement balance shoe needed

A home owner from CT says:
Hello! I have a few stuck windows. I have already ordered a replacement balance (that seems to match up to the ones I have) but seems I also need the shoe. The shoe is stuck in the window and will not hold the balance anymore. I didn't see anything that matches what I have on your site so hoping you can let me know if something does work for what I have. I have double hung tilt windows for 2004. I checked each window and the only type of identification I was able to find I included with the pictures. The shoe is 9/16 in width. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5685.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5686.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5687.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5688.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5689.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. This shoe in fact comes attached to our Series 775 Channel Balances. I see you already ordered the Series 770. You can view our Return Policy here. Assuming the balances you need are 30" long and stamped 30B, then that's precisely what you'll need in this case: an S775-30 stamped 30B. The final detail is the size of the wedge shoe. It comes in either 1" or 1-1/4" sizes. It's very hard to tell from photos alone, so I'd double and triple-check this to be certain. Let me know what you find.

Close up view of the bottom of the Series 775 sash support balance.
Close up view of the bottom of the Series 775 sash support balance.

A home owner from CT says:
That's what I get for trying to figure it out myself! Thanks so much, that one you showed matches mine exactly. I measured the shoe and I am getting 1-1/4 inch so I will order those. Thanks again!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome! I was very happy to help, of course. Please feel free to reach out if you had any further questions.

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.