Replacement sliding glass door rollers

A handy person from Colorado says:
Rollers shown are from neighbor's door, houses were built same time, same builder. My door is very hard to slide, especially as it gets colder. House was built in 2005. Rollers are stamped Delta 2188. Measurements are close to your 81-156, but enough different to make me check with you before ordering.

And what is the advantage of the 81-156SS over the 81-156?

Thanks in advance!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6971.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6972.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6973.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6974.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6976.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that the 81-156 would be our best replacement option for the roller assembly shown in your photos. The dimensions look close to ours but the hole spacing is a bit off. With that being said, I would recommend double-checking your measurements to make sure that you are measuring between the center of your installation holes. 

The 81-156SS is the stainless steel version of the 82-256, meaning that it would hold up better in areas close to salt water and large amounts of moisture. If you decide to give one of these a try and run into any problems, our return policy can be found here. Thank you. 

Alternate image for 81-156
Alternate image for 81-156

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.