Roller

A quick learner from USA says:
good morning:
Earlier I sent you desk drawer right side rail which is good.
Please see the attached pictures
of the desk drawer left side rail from which the wheel broke down. The rail is 20 3/4 inch long, 1" wide tapers to 5/8 inch at the bottom, wheel is 7/8 inch diameter.
I can buy the whole rail and/or wheel only if I can attach.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ram  Roller1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ram  Roller2.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure if we can replace the wheel but take a look at the 10-109. I can't promise this will work for you but take a look at the specifications and see how they align with yours.

A home owner from USA says:

The existing one is machine attached but there is a hole for bolting the new one that you recommended. The hole size for bolting is 3/16"Please advise if this will work. if so, please ship along with nut and bolt. Thanks!

Ram 

Profile picture of Emily

The 10-109 wheel has an 8-32 threaded hex hub but we can't promise it will work for you since it's designed for shower doors. Our department doesn't process orders so you can place an order for the 10-109 and 33-087 on our website at your convenience. You can also find our return policy here just in case. 

A home owner from USA says:
Hi Emily, appreciate your efforts. I really need wheel for cabinet drawer. I am afraid the shower door wheel is not going to work because of the channel size.
Please see if you can find one for desk drawer,
Thanks!
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't sell hardware for desks. This wheel is the best option in our inventory, unfortunately. I am very sorry that we aren't able to offer something closer. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.