S795 balance installation video inquiry

A quick learner says:
Is there a video to replace S795 channel balance? I have difficulty finding a video on Youtube showing me how to do that, there are different kinds of balance, but not the S795 ones, as the T-Lock shoes are different.

An additional question. I did not realize window balance comes with T-lock shoes (swisco website does not say that), so I ordered four shoes separately, now they are of no use to me. Returning them will cost me shipping fee, which is not worth the cost, Can I just get refund for the four T-lock shoes? I hope that this is not unreasonable to ask.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. We don't have a video on how to install the Series 795 by itself, but we have an unrelated video for a different kind of project that still shows it. I'll share it below. If you skip to the 3:15 mark, you will see exactly how this balance is meant to be installed.

As for the extra shoes you purchased, we unfortunately cannot refund your order if you don't ship them back. We do say that the Series 795 comes with shoes included in its product description on our website. You can find that in the second bullet point. I will copy and paste that text here for your convenience:

"Comes fully assembled with a top screw clip and bottom 15-195 T-Lock Balance Shoe with a Closed Cam. All other shoe styles are sold separately."

You can see our return policy here. Please let me know if you had any questions.

A quick learner says:
Got it, thanks!
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.