Screen plunge pins for Jeldwen windows

A home owner from Butler, PA says:

Dear Representative,

Our double hung windows are 28 years old. The original company was Wenco, I believe they are now called Jeldwen. We have attempted to replace the plunger pins unsuccessfully. The diameters appear to be quite exact. We are in need of approximately 24. Jeldwen has referred us to your company. The overall length appears to be a smidge over 1 7/16 inch. The portion of the pin that fits into the window frame is 5/16 inch long and 1/8 inch diameter. The portion of the plunger pin that holds the plastic cap is 1/4 inch long and 1/16 inch diameter. If you could help us out, it would be very much appreciated.

Ron 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4056.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-11/7/2023, 10:10:42 AM.png
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ron, thank you for posting,

We carry two different sizes for a similar style plunger pin. Please take a look at the 70-008 and 70-009 sets to see if one of these could be used for your screen. If you have any additional questions, please let me know! 

A home owner from Butler, PA says:
Hi Lauren,
It looks like the 5/32" will work for us. Before I place the order, can these be returned if for some reason they don't fit? Thank you for looking into this for us.
Ron
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ron,

Yes, please see our return policy here and let me know if you have any additional questions! 

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.