Searching for Paella sash window lock 1990

A quick learner says:
I do hope you can help, and thank you.

I have 3 Pella sash windows from about 1990, with 4 broken locks.
I have taken photos for you, posted below.
Firstly, I hope you have these locks available and secondly if not is there something similar that a handy person can replace all 6 locks with.
I look forward to your skilled assessment .
Thank you very much.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 604C04A3-6860-490F-8849-B62B60D1BA88.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3D0FE83A-93D9-49A7-B54A-3FC67750929D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B11277C-2DC5-4C07-ABE6-1CFA7CCFCAE5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3FAB122-8E32-4F8C-A02A-0FB07932B478.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 425764AE-2385-438C-AB96-EA24C6772A37.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a very old style lock that is not made anymore, to my knowledge. The best option we have at this time is our 90-213. I have had mixed reports on whether or not this can work, though; some have told me it installs without issue, others told me it took some creative handiwork to get it to be functional with the window.

Either way, it is the best and only option we can offer. Look it over and see what you think.

A home owner from Highland Park Illinois says:
Thank you again, Tom, for your detailed answer!
Because of your thoroughness, I shall be placing my order for these replacement Pella lock and keepers from Swisco.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR CAREFUL HELP!
Sally Walshe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome, Sally. I was happy to be of assistance.

If you happen to run into any issues with the 90-213, you can see our return policy here. Just in case that gives you any peace of mind.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.