Searching for screendoorrollers

A quick learner says:
My rollers are similar to the swisco 84-066 except the 1/2" body height
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1428.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Have you seen the 84-074B, which has the same 1/2" height as your part? We'll include the dimensions from our product page below. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 84-074B
Dimensions for 84-074B

A quick learner says:
when I moved the rollers the plastic sleeve did not follow- heres the complete assembly - photos- any new comments?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1448.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1449.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1428.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Based on your photos, the 84-074B would be our best replacement option. However, we do not offer the black mounting bracket shown in your new photos and are not sure if it is still available. You may be able to reuse your existing bracket with your replacement roller. If you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

A quick learner says:
Thanks for your continued assistance- I will move forward and order the 84-074B . I thought it would work- I just wasn't sure if the top post was removable so as to be compatible with my current plastic sleeve.
David
Profile picture of Casey

The top adjustment screw and post of the 84-074B are removable, so you should be good to go as long as the rest of the specifications match your part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.