Searching for vinyl window stops 25.4mm x 4mm

A quick learner says:
Double hung vinyl window replacement locks 26mm x 4mm.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window locks.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We may have a replacement for this part. I just can't be certain since it's obscured by the window. Would it be possible for us to see some photos of this part removed? 

A quick learner from Lexington, KY says:
Thanks for your reply regarding replacement double hung widow lock insert. I tried to get one of the existing locks out to provide a better picture, but couldn't get it all the way out. I hope this attached picture will help. Can you even send me a sample to see if yours will fit?

Thanks,
Bruce
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window lock2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's still too obscured but you can start by taking a look at the 26-338. We don't offer samples of this part but you can see our return policy here just in case. We also have a video on how to remove and replace vent latches which I'll post below. 

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.