Shower sweep inquiry

A quick learner says:
I thought I needed Product Code: 10-326 but my shower part is two pieces. It looks similar to 10-326 but slides up under an affixed metal part that I believe is permanently affixed to the bottom of the shower door. My current piece slips under that part and is screwed in with something like 33-071.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2023-03-07 082746.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2023-03-07 082803.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us. Take a look at our 10-302 or 10-319. You might be able to adapt one of these to your shower door but look over the specifications for these parts and see what you think.

A quick learner from WA says:
If I buy 10-326 and it doesn't work can I return it? If it's new, and uncut.

Do you know of any retailers in the Seattle area that may carry this so I can look before buying?

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You certainly can. Our return policy can be found here. We're not familiar with your area so I'm afraid we don't know who may have your particular sweep. You would need to contact the original manufacturer of the door, whoever they may be. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.