Stanley mirrored closet door (10405041) bottom track

A quick learner from Trabuco Canyon, CA, 92679 says:
I'm looking for the bottom track for my mirrored closet doors ( sliding). Width is 71.25". Please see attached photos & let me know a track that might work.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End profile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet dimensions
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We offer the 23-242 track for concave roller wheels. It is not a wide as your track but the determining factor would be if the rails that the wheels ride on will provide enough space for the doors to pass each other. We'll include the specifications from our product page below. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

A quick learner from Maui Hi says:
I need a 95" 23-242 track, silver, Can you tell me where I would get such a track on Maui or how much it would cost to ship here?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry this track in 95" but you should be able to use two of the 48" long 23-240 tracks lined up to fill the door opening. You can cut one of them down to size using a hacksaw like the 75-023A if needed but keep in mind that parts can not be returned once they are modified. Our full return policy can be found here. These tracks are available in satin nickel and you will be given multiple shipping options to choose from at checkout if you decide to give them a try. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.