Tilt latch

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Owen Corning window. 1995? 3 1/2"
Center screw to center screw 2 5/8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Also need to attach spiral balance to the shoe. The right side slot of the shoe broke. Can I use the left side? Do I need to replace the spiral balances?

I need the tool to reattach the spiral to the spool. Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for your tilt latches with the exact dimensions you've provided but the 26-439 is similar. Take a look and review the specifications below to determine if this might work for your application. If you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

Dimensions for 26-439
Dimensions for 26-439

As for your balance assembly, if the top of the shoe is broken then that is the part that would need to be replaced. We should be able to help but we would need to see your pivot shoe uninstalled and have you write out the exact width and thickness to compare to our inventory. Thank you. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.