WINDOW OPENER FOR OUR CRANK OUT WINDOWS

A quick learner from wilmington ohio says:
We purchased item 39-194 rh crank. The is clearly right-hand crank. We went to install, and new crank is off in arm angle just enough that it leaves a gap in window crank that it bolts up to. The bolt holes are also off from what are currently. Not sure where i go from here as i have 4 cranks that i ordered and they won't work. Plus, I still need to get these correct ones. See attach pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/28/2023, 6:52:44 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/28/2023, 6:54:06 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/28/2023, 6:54:39 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/28/2023, 6:55:33 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-3/28/2023, 6:56:30 PM.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The part shown in your photos looks like a closer match to the VE Andersen 39-259 and 39-258 operators. Take a look and compare The specifications below to your assembly. If you notice and discrepancies, feel free to get back to us with written-out dimensions of your part and we can go from there. You can also find our return policy here to send back the parts that you already purchased. Thank you!

Dimensions for 39-259
Dimensions for 39-259

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.