Will the 23-242 Work as a replacement

A home owner from Florida says:
I have attached photos of the track that was removed during a floor tile replacement. I am looking to put in a new track and am wondering if the 23-242 will work. The valley to valley distance that you show as 1 5/8" seems to be the same as the old track. The big differences are the total width (old is 3 5/8" and the center is up with a "filler strip" underneath). I can find no markings or labels on the old track.
The old track is 71 3/8" long.

Thanks,
Jeff
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that the 23-242 would be our best replacement option for your concave roller track. There are some stylistic differences but our track could still work as long as the 1-5/8" distance between the rails where the wheels ride will allow the doors to pass each other. If you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

A home owner from Florida says:
Can you tell me the slot width and depth? The current door has convex wheels and I want to make sure that the current wheels fit in the slot.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sure, the wheel opening measures about 1/4" wide by 1/4" deep. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.