Window Roller

Home Owner from Spring Valley CA
Dec 24, 2019 8:41 pm
The tiny little aluminum roller is missing from the plastic mount in the bottom of the moving half of the window. I think the mount is damaged, so it can't hold the roller even if I had one. One picture shows the roller mounted in the good one. Other picture shows only what is left of the plastic mount on the other end of the frame. If possible I would like to replace them both.
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Dec 27, 2019 8:57 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

If you could attach some detailed photos showing the part being described, we will be happy to have a look to try and find a replacement for you.

Home Owner from Spring Valley CA
Dec 27, 2019 10:12 am
Yes, I did upload two photos. Here they are again. One shows roller in place in plastic mount. Other shows (broken?) plastic mount without roller. Thank you.
Window Roller (1) Window Roller (2)
2 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Dec 27, 2019 10:20 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for the photos. Take a close look at our 87-155 roller assembly and let us know if this matches up with your hardware. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts