Window Roller

A home owner from Spring Valley CA says:
The tiny little aluminum roller is missing from the plastic mount in the bottom of the moving half of the window. I think the mount is damaged, so it can't hold the roller even if I had one. One picture shows the roller mounted in the good one. Other picture shows only what is left of the plastic mount on the other end of the frame. If possible I would like to replace them both.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

If you could attach some detailed photos showing the part being described, we will be happy to have a look to try and find a replacement for you.

A home owner from Spring Valley CA says:
Yes, I did upload two photos. Here they are again. One shows roller in place in plastic mount. Other shows (broken?) plastic mount without roller. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Roller (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Roller (2).JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos. Take a close look at our 87-155 roller assembly and let us know if this matches up with your hardware. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.