Window tilt latches

A quick learner from Palatine, IL says:
Purchased 26-120 and 26-121, believing these were the correct replacements but they do not fit. The picture shows the purchased item (top) versus the original (bottom). Almost a perfect fit but the purchased item insert is larger and the length is slightly smaller. My order number is 2172516. I'd like to exchange for the correct ones.

Thanks
Carlos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20230928_16_54_27_Pro.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Carlos. Sorry that the 26-120 and 26-121 didn't work out for you. View our Return Policy here. Without knowing precise dimensions, I can't say exactly what will work better for you, other then it looks like it needs to be something shorter and with a smaller hole spacing (the distance between the center of each mounting hole). With that in mind, take a look at our 26-337 pair or the 26-344 pair. Review the diagrams below. Carefully compare to your old tilt latches, and let me know if either of these pairs match; if neither, tell me in detail how the dimensions differ, and we will try and find something better.

Detail of 26-337
Detail of 26-337
Dimensions for 26-344
Dimensions for 26-344

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.