awning window guide

A quick learner from Denver says:
This flimsy bar is about 10 1/4" long with a plastic wheel in the track. It stops the window from falling into the room. We have two windows where these were bent badly.What is it and can we order them?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowpart.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't recognize the part in your photo at first glance. It reminds me of the 39-309 but it is only 8-15/16" long and I can't be sure if your part uses the same wheel since it is still inside the window track. If you could show us a photo of the part fully removed from the window, we'd be happy to look into this further for you. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 39-309
Dimensions for 39-309

A quick learner from Denver says:
It is very hard to get the part out of the window track, but we think this will work and I have placed an order. Your company is great! Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, if for some reason the 39-309 doesn't work for your repair, you can find our return policy here. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.