cirtainteed double hung windows

A quick learner says:
A little flap of rubber that go's on the inside of the bottom of the top window. it fits in a 3/16 groove. It helps block air from blowing up between the two windows. i cant find it on your site, can you tell me what i need?

thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you need new weatherstripping. We carry a fairly robust selection of different sizes and styles, which you can see here, but I can't narrow it down further without seeing a photo of the original.

Specifically, I need you to remove a small, undamaged sample and show me a shot of the end profile. You'll also want to write down your measurements for the sake of comparison once I find a potential match. The video below will clarify what I mean.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.