hi need to order 2 window channels for 24 2 kr caldwell 15 pounds
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0774.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0775.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0776.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0777.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0778.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm confident we can replace this channel balance, but I need to see the nylon attachment on the other end of the balance as well. We need to see both for proper identification. We should be able to assist you from there.

A home owner from california 91945 says:
hi i will ordering 4 more for different size today we maybe send them together thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0793.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0795.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0796.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0797.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0798.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

That's a huge help, thanks! 

Reviewing your first batch of photos, it appears that your shoe is over 1" deep. It's tough to tell exactly how deep based on just a photo of a tape measure, but I'd hazard a guess that it's 1-1/8". Your next step should be to confirm that.

Assuming I'm right, then that means you can use our S390-25 channel balance. This comes with a 19-002 top and the 1-1/8" deep 15-001 bottom nylon fitting. As long as this matches up to the original size then you should be good go to.

Please feel to reach out if you had any other questions.

A home owner from california 91945 says:
hi ya thats what its is i went ahead and ordered 4 for 2 other windows after looking on your site looked like what i needed i ordered 2 of s315 and 2 s390 for upstairs 2030 lbs looked like d like they will work they do not cst that much and glad to be able get new ones thanks hope i chouse good
Profile picture of Bob

Great, I'm glad you found what you needed. If you had any issues with the products you ordered, you can see our return policy here for peace of mind.

Thanks for placing an order with us, of course, your business means a lot! Best of luck on the rest of your project.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.