rear bracket for kitchen cabinet drawer under the oven

A quick learner from Fort Washington, MD says:
This piece broke today. Need a replacement. The area to insert the railing is 1.5 inches tall by 1/2 inches wide. It slides to adjust. It is attached to the mount, which is 2 inches wide and 2 1/4 inches wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cabinet drawer rear bracket.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that we do not sell this bracket by itself. However, there is a chance that we may be able to provide you with a replacement drawer socket. 

To confirm, I'll need to see a photo of the entire socket. It may also help to see a photo of the compatible drawer slide.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have in the meantime.

A quick learner from Fort Washington, MD says:

The slide is 24 inches long by 1 inch tall. I've included additional photos. I had already ordered the part that I thought would work. Not sure if the order went through. Here's the order number: Your Order Has Been Received.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer3.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I do see that you placed an order for the 32-012 socket pair. The determining factor would be how the height and width of the opening shown below compare to your track. If your original slide measures 1-1/2" tall, unfortunately, none of our sockets would be large enough to accommodate them.

Profile diagram of 32-012
Profile diagram of 32-012

For self-closing drawer slides like our 23-5/8" long 32-062, we often recommend the 32-139 mounting brackets but I can't be sure if replacing the rails and mounting brackets would work if yours are larger. 

Front view of 32-139
Front view of 32-139

If the 32-012 sockets do not work for your application and you would like to try replacing the slides as well, our return policy can be found here

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.