1997 Lincoln Tilt double hung windows

A quick learner from USA says:
I have many Lincoln double hung windows in my home. These have the sash liner balances with the coil spring and the tilting pin stops with the sharp points (see photos). Many of the liner stops are damaged. Is it possible to get replacement tilt stops?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 07a1f65c-5778-4649-bce7-fb3ab0907882_cdv_photo_001
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named discussion.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named discuss.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your photos appear to be showing a knife lock shoe connected to a pivot bar. I assume that's the stop you referenced. The knife shoe appears to be a match for our 15-014 but the pivot bar is a discontinued model that we can no longer supply. Assuming your shoe is a match for our 15-014 after all then I would recommend the 26-150 pair. These are fully compatible with the knife lock shoe and should work perfectly fine.

Your first photo also shows an older door roller, but this is also discontinued and unavailable to us. I apologize for the inconvenience.

A quick learner from USA says:
Perfect! That is exactly what i need! I appreciate your help!
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.