351-19 sash weight

A quick learner from CA says:
Hello,

I need 351-19 balancer. sash weight 21.6 lb.
I only see 1850 (18 to 20 lb).

Which one will work? Will 1850 work?

thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The 1850 stamp will likely not work for a 21.6 pound sash, no. It would probably be droopy since it's not quite strong enough.

We can specially make a spring strength that can support your sash weight, though. Before we begin, can you confirm what your original stamp read? Can you also tell me how many you need?

A quick learner from CA says:
Thank you for the update.

The original stamp reads "18 9 IR".
And, I need 2 stamp.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you again for your patience. I will email you a price quote and order link for a quantity of 2, as requested. We will be using our special 1860 stamp, which can carry 20 through 23 pounds. If you have any questions, let me know right here in this thread.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.