50 year old aluminum slding window rollers/ axils

Quick Learner from Laguna Woods, CA
May 21, 2024 1:45 pm

I am looking for axils and rollers for the window shown above. The roller outside diameter is 7/16" and the smaller "shaft " outside diameter is 1/4".

The width of the larger diameter section is 1/8" and the "shaft is 1/8".

The axil shaft is 5/32" diameter and 9/16" long ( not including the thickness of the head of the axil.

Do you have anything that would work?

I live in Arizona, but am visiting my elderly aunt in California and trying to repair her non-sliding windows before I return to Arizona in a few days. If you have a solution and could expedite getting the parts to me it would be greatly appreciated. I am unable to find anyone in the area who will even come look at the problem...let alone fix it!

Thank you, Donald

roller installed
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 22, 2024 10:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The best replacement that comes to mind, given your measurements and the photo you've provided, would be our 87-192 7/16" Flat Nylon Roller with Nylon Axle Pin. I cannot guarantee that this would be a fit for your repairs but it may be worth considering as a replacement. Take a look and see what you think!

Our entire selection of wheels and axles can be viewed here.

Alternate image for 87-192
Alternate image for 87-192

You'll be able to view the shipping options and their timeframes once you've entered the items into the online cart. We do have expedited shipping options.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts