50's wood closet sliding door

A home owner from healdsburg CA says:
I have a 50's ranch house with wood sliding doors on the closets. Each closet has 3 doors so the middle door is passed on each side. They have a wood floor track and the doors have a plastic guide screwed to the end of each door with a small tang that extends into the wood floor track. This small tang has broken off and without the tang the doors can hit eachother and stratch them when sliding.

I have not been able to find a replacemant.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm not quite sure as to which part you refer. Do you still have this broken "tang" on hand? Could we see a few pictures of it? Thank you!
A home owner from Healdsburg CA says:
I will get pictures this weekend, and they should tell the story.
Thanks,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! Let me know at your earliest convenience.
A quick learner from Healdsburg says:
picture attached. As you can see from the picture there should be a tang extending from the bottom into the groove to keep the door rolling straight.
Thanks,
Jerry
User submitted photo of sliding closet door.
A quick learner from Healdsburg says:
I see picture of part 67-008 and it appears that it could be modified to work. Thanks, Jerry
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.