70-215 with another 1/4"

A home owner from Missouri says:

Hello sir, I have a similar problem to this person that when I screw the plastic threads all the way out they just barely touch my screen. Is there a longer threated foot or a spacer for the end of the plastic foot. I could use another 1/4 inch. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Larry

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Two ideas would be to try using a stick-on bumper like they use on kitchen cabinet doors. You could also go to a hardware store in your area a see if they have a screw the length you need in the same thread count. I believe it is a metric screw thread. Diameter of the screw will be close to 5/16" / 7.54 mm.

A home owner from Missouri says:
Thanks for the ideas. I really like the clips I bought and have installed. I used rubber bumpers as you suggested. If I have any problems I will try longer threaded bolts from the hardware store as the also suggested. Thanks again, Larry
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.