A quick learner from USA says:
What parts do I need here?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rtkram 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rtkram 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RTKram 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RTKram 4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can supply the Series 751 with a plain-typed channel (that is to say, one without the ribbed design) but it will have to be a custom order. We would basically take the Series 770, remove the metal clip, and replace it with the 15-014 knife lock shoe.

Does that sound good to you? If so, can you tell me how many you needed? Can you also confirm the length of the metal channel and the exact weight of the sash, down to the ounce? I'll need those details to calculate the proper size and spring calibration.

Once I have that info, I can email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

Concerning the other parts, these are all very old tilt window pieces that have been discontinued for a long time. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell a working replacement in each case, custom or otherwise. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Hi Tom, they are old . I added more pictures. The s clip is incorporated into the framing itself and cannot be reused as it is damaged beyond use again by removing the channel assembly. The metal channel is 25" in length and the window weight is 7.2 lbs.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210719_125710.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210719_125559.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210719_125734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210719_125740.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210719_125542.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You have a discounted Repco tilt window. Like Tom said, most of the nylon parts are no longer available, like the internal latch and the bottom nylon tilt pivots. I made a list for you on this page of all that we have left. 

Now, assuming that the bottom tilt pivots are still good, then we can make you that custom balance that Tom outlined: the S770-25 with a 15-014 knife latch attached to the cord. Based on the given sash weight we'll set you up with the 25A stamp, which should be perfectly sufficient for 7.2 pounds. 

As for the broken top-punched clips for the balance to hook on, you can install the balance with a screw like 33-016 through the broken clip hole. 

Right now all we need from you is a quantity for the balances, since we have to pre-set that ahead of time. Once we have that, Tom will email you that purchase link.

Hi Paul, The S770-25 with knife latch 15-014 sounds like a plan. Could a rivet be installed up top so I could use the S clips to mount the channel balance. As far as the bottom nylon pivots, nothing you have can be modified to make it functional? As I have other windows that have broken ones. I will be needing 8 of these balance channels.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the confirmation. We can definitely install a rivet at the top of the balance, yes. We do sell two types of S-clips, the short 19-029 and the long 19-030. These will not be included with the balance, so if you do need them make sure to add them to your cart. You could also just reuse your old ones if you have them.

Concerning the pivots, you could try to adapt the 26-150 to your window. I don't know how well they would fit, but I can at least tell you that they're fully compatible with the 15-014. The only issue is whether or not they will install on your sash, which I am not sure of. I've never done it myself.

All that aside, I will ask Tom to email you a purchase link for 8 of these balances. Please let us know if you had any questions and we'd be happy to help.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.