81-095 stainless

A handy person from COASTAL says:
I BELIEVE I NEED THE 81-095. Is there a stainless steel assembly that will fit? Or can i replace the wheels and bearings with stainless. I have access to drill and hydraulic presses. I'm tired of replacing the rollers every other year because of salt air. I guess that's what i get for buying a budget door. (American Craftsman 50 series) Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If I may, I'd like to guide you towards our 81-181 stainless steel tandem roller as a possible replacement. You could even conceivably use our 81-241 1-1/4"stainless steel wheel; you would just to have to adjust the roller to make up the difference. Look at both parts carefully and let us know how this turns out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)